• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Charlie McFarlie is 9 years old

So sorry that you have lost Charlie. Losing them leaves a hole that no other dog ever quite fills - the others have their own place in our hearts, but Charlie's hole will remain, a reminder of the love you gave each other.

Thinking of you :hug:

Kate and Ruby

Lani and Joyce,

Thank you very much for your kind words. Lani, I am so sorry for your loss of Lucky. Cavaliers are such loving little creatures. I feel so fortunate to have been a part of little Charlie's life. It is just overwhelming to us, at the moment, but, I know with time, the good memories will replace the void that is left. Merry Christmas to everyone at Cavalier Talk and thank you for your thoughts and prayers. John

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear this. He was a lovely dog; I enjoyed looking back at your pictures posted earlier in the thread and they brought back memories :). Nearly 13 is quite a good age for a cavalier, but that is hardly a consolation, I know -- it is never long enough, they leave us far too soon. Thinking of you.

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I lost my beloved boy Leo in October....you're right its the hardest part of being a pet owner. I am still quite tearful at times but wouldn't trade the time I had with Leo for anything.

So sorry to hear of your loss. This is indeed the hardest part of dog ownership and I wish I knew magic words to make you feel better.

joan

So sorry to hear of Charlie's passing. Our Gus (14) passed on the 21st Dec and we said goodbye to DJ (11) on the 14th Nov :(

Pippa, so sorry that you have lost both Gus and DJ, and so close together. And close to Christmas somehow makes it worse :( I have never known an autumn like this, for people losing their Cavaliers. So much heartbreak...

:hug:

Kate and Ruby

Back