• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Poppy

R.I.P. Poppy, you was so young only 20 weeks and we all love and miss you still, you should now be over a year:) Goodnight

Rosebud

When God calls little puppies to dwell with Him above,
We humans always question the wisdom of His love.
For no heartache can compare with the loss of one small puppy
Who does so much to make this world seem wonderful and mild.

Perhaps God tires - always calling the aged to His fold,
And so He picks a rosebud before it can grow old.
God knows how much we need them and so He picks but few;
To make the land of heaven more beautiful to view.
Believing this is difficult, yet somehow we must try,
For the saddest word that mankind knows will always be "good-bye".

And so when little pups depart;
We, who are left behind, must realize how much God loves
puppies....
For angels are hard to find.

She had to be put down as she had kidney failure, liver shunt and heart problems and there was nothing possible to do to help or save her*ng*l

Poor little Poppy, I'm really sorry for your loss. From what I remember reading, you gave her a great start in life and she was lucky to have lived with you.

Oh goodness that is just tragic :( I'm so sorry you went through such a horrid time, very very hard to lose a "baby". So many problems :(

with loss, it gets less but the weight will always be there, you will always carry a sadness but hopefully also some happy memories which will be a comfort to you.

So pleased that you now have a another puppy and wish you many happy healthy years with Belle.

Matties Mum, that's a beautiful poem thank you for sharing it.

yeah we have a new puppy thank you, and yes that was a lovely poem thank you matties mum and thank you everyone for helping out :)

Back