• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Crufts 2012

Tania

Cavalier Matters have a stand at Crufts this year. We will have a lot of interesting merchandise and information. If you are attending please come and say hello.
:*nana:

6837129575_3d00e39930_z.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This is fantastic news - the stand is in the hall where the Cavaliers will be located so anyone going on the Friday will probably already be in that area :)

I love the banner that is brilliant.

I know that Tania has an amazing selection of goodies, many to be launched at Crufts, so it will be well worth a visit to the stand.

I will come and say Hi either Thursday or Friday. Hall 5? is that were most of the showing takes place? I normally don't go anywhere near there.

Apart from selling (thereby making money for our good causes) and promoting the new club, it will be very good to have somewhere giving open information and advice on health matters. A few years ago I was stopped from doing Discover Dogs because another helper on the Cavalier stand complained that I was talking too much about SM! I'd like to think things have changed - but at least the CM stand can be open and honest about it. Good for you!

Kate, Oliver and Aled

PS As people won't have their dogs with them, wear your club bandana yourself - sort of flying the flag!

Last edited:
YAAAYYY!!!!:jump: Well done, wish I could go there and meet you. Wishing you loads of luck and happy selling.

Apart from selling (thereby making money for our good causes) and promoting the new club, it will be very good to have somewhere giving open information and advice on health matters. A few years ago I was stopped from doing Discover Dogs because another helper on the Cavalier stand complained that I was talking too much about SM! I'd like to think things have changed - but at least the CM stand can be open and honest about it. Good for you!

Kate, Oliver and Aled

PS As people won't have their dogs with them, wear your club bandana yourself - sort of flying the flag!

I was wondering how many people on the toy day won’t like you being there telling the public exactly the way things are. At Discover Dogs you never get a proper answer about health. I know at Olympia Discover Dogs the Breed people were told to be suspicious of anybody asking to many questions about health and to look out for PDE2.

Such a great opportunity to talk to people and meet prospective club members too! :D

One of these years I'm definitely going to go. Best of luck with the stand Tania, I'm sure you will be inundated with visitors. Hope you have lots of help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My partner and me will be there! Going with some people from our agility club. I am so excited! Will 100% be there to check out the stall, and spent some money :D

Back