Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Harnesses/ car harnesses

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Harnesses/ car harnesses

The Gift shop [supporting Rupert's Fund, the Cavalier Collection scheme - both for research into Cavalier health - and Irish Cavalier Rescue] has these wonderful car harnesses which we use

http://cavalier-gift-shop.org/cavali.../prod_216.html

They are excellent as walking harnesses too so you don't need to take them on and off when going out in the car. The panel is neoprene so dries very quickly.

It is comfy to wear too!

It has clips on both straps so you don't have to pull it over their head [which many Cavaliers hate ] Mine have learnt to hold their paw up to have it put on!]

You can also get the camo colours - this is the pink [of course!] - but there is also a blue camo

Something special for your Cavalier and supporting these wonderful causes too!
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

I just thought i'd add a little testimonial about these harnesses.
    These really are THE best harnesses i have come across yet.
    I had one for my previous dog and it lasted 7 years and I still have it and it looks new.
    They are easy to clean, safe strong and they come in heaps of colours so they look good too.

They are really the only harnesses i recommend. I know the puppias are cute but i have had some issues with the sizing and the buckles so i dont use them anymore. I am bask to the ezydogs!

Plus these come with a seatbelt buckle
    ~ Kokoda - Ruby - DOB 26/02/2011, Deniki - Tricolour - DOB 17/02/2013 and RIPAnzac ~

Post Thanks / Like

I love the ezdog harness, but I use another one for my dogs. It slips over the head very easily and has one buckle on the side. It doesn't choke at all. Love this brand of harness, too.
    Mom to:
    Stella Agnes (Blenheim, RIP - 2001-2013), Hazel Louise (Black & Tan), Laverne Marie (Ruby), Rupert William (Blenheim),
    Lucy Mae, Desi Ray (RIP - 2003-2011), Princess Di, Smokey Jo (RIP - 1990-2012)

Post Thanks / Like

What size did your Blenheim dog gave on? It looks very nice.
    kitty

Post Thanks / Like

They look beautiful are they avalilable in ireland?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

sorry pkt89 missed your question - Blenheim dog is 8.8kg and wears the small, the girls are around 7.3kg and wear the XS

The chart on the site gives you the measurements that the harnesses fit - but if you are stuck post again and I will try to help. If I don't see it, please PM me!

Shan, yes they can be shipped internationally - if you add it to your basket as normal and then enter your details, postage is charged at cost.

Tommy thinks it's time his wardribe was extended so he wants the blue camo next!!

We used to have Puppias in the past but none of mine have liked having things pulled over their heads - also like you StellaLucyDesi we had problems with sizing. I liked the look of the fleece lined harnesses but was concerned about what happens when it's raining, or they are in long grass, or in the water etc...it would get heavy once it was wet and they also look quite bulky.

Over the years we have tried many, many different harnesses but I am so pleased to have found these [and asked Tania to stock them!].
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

If you find the harness is not right, you can return it or change it, I will deal with the query quickly.
    Tania and The Three Cavaliers!
    Dotty!- A Sweet Little Tri
    Molly - Pretty Tri Dougall - Gorgeous Blenheim

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tania View Post
    If you find the harness is not right, you can return it or change it, I will deal with the query quickly.
    thanks Tania i have ordered the small pink for myra as she is 8.5kg so think it should be ok how long for delivery to ireland do you think?

Post Thanks / Like

I sent it first class recorded today, you should have it tomorrow. Thank you.
    Tania and The Three Cavaliers!
    Dotty!- A Sweet Little Tri
    Molly - Pretty Tri Dougall - Gorgeous Blenheim

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tania View Post
    I sent it first class recorded today, you should have it tomorrow. Thank you.
    Thanks Tania cant wait to try it it will go lovely with her pink lead