• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

myra had her dental

shan

Well Myra had her dental on thursday and all went well she had two have one small front tooth removed as it was very loose . The vet said this should not bother her in any way and he said to continue with the dentisept gel he had given me last week when she had check up i has also bought a product called plaque off its a powder based on seaweed that you sprinkle on her food once a day it is supposed to be very good i wonder if any other members have ever used it. I will be keeping a much closer eye on her teeth from now on. AS i said in a previous post i am looking for insurance for her but still have not decided who to go with but i think it will be petplan allianze even though the vet said they have priced themselves out of the market but they do seem to provide excellent cover

Back