• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Summertime play

denali

I find it quite funny that you all get to take snow photos and i am watching Kokoda swim in the pool....
We never get snow here, so i love looking at them.
But incase you guys overseas are cold, you can look at these and imagine 30 degree heat and a whole lot of humidity.

I got a new camera yesterday. And upgrade of my point and shoot which had a broken screen.
It worked fine and wasnt bad it just had a big black blob in the middle and it seemed to get bigger.

It is a canon eos 1100d. It is just an entry level one for me to learn the ropes on, and maybe one day i will get a 'proper' dslr.

I love it so far.
So here are a few shots I took yesterday.

and this is my favourite so far.

And I know he is not a cavalier. This is Snorkel my Siamese fighting fish. He really is that colour.
I just love his colours so i thought id share.

Yes I'm frezzing thanks for reminding me that it'll still be some time before we here can enjoy the swimming pool. I hate winter. Your Kokada is super cute and seems to enjoy the warm weather. Your fish is cool too.

Melissa

Rain, Rain, Rain, Rain, Rain, Rain, Rain, Sun, Rain, Rain....just glorious weather in Sydney. We have had 2 days with sun this month!

How old is Kokoda? She is gorgeous!

It has been quite the opposite here in Brisbane.
However, we did have a couple of wonderful spontaneous storms that QLD is famous for...

Kokoda turns 1 on the 26th of Feb. So very soon!

Awwww! All grown up! She looks like she is a really healthy weight, how much does she weigh?

I am not sure exactly, but about 7kgs, which seems to be almost perfect weight for Kokoda :)

Ah yes the joy of summer and the distant memories.

Wonderful photo's for all of us to love and eager to participate in. Well Kirra, might look at the water (she is a land lover).

Back