• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello

Nikki123

Helllo just thought I would introduce myself :) I'm nikki and I have a cavalier called max who is 17 months old. Amazingly enough I'm his 4th home :(

I never knew they could be such fab little dogs! The breed always worried me because of the health problems but so far max has been vet checked and all is good :xfngr:

We are at the moment doing dog training classes and hopefully became a p.a.t dog! Also we may try a bit of agility! So we've got a few plans.

So hello :D

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new family member! :dogwlk:
I hope everything goes well with the training, I would love to see some pics and please share your stories. It is really heart warming when a rescue finds his/her forever family and to hear the wonderful stories.

Back