• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Where was your Cavalier Born?

islewriter

As some of you may know, my Kirra :l*v: was born in Ireland.

A beautiful country and wonderful people. They brought me my Irish Princess
:l*v::l*v::l*v:

022-1.jpg

So where was your Cavalier King Charles born?

My Butters was born in toasty Tennessee (U.S.), and now lives with my husband and I in chilly Buffalo, NY (also in the U.S.)

Hi

Poppy comes from Llandudno, Wales
Daisy from Betws- y - Coed, Wales
Rosie from Barnsley, England
Lily is from Glasgow, Scotland
Brian is from England but parents from Ireland and Wales so he is a bit of a mongrel

Izzie was born in Wakefield, England.
George was born in Peterlee, England.

Always forget they're little English dogs :) wonder what they would sound like if they could speak now!

My three were born only 20 minutes away from me in Leicester. That was when my Harley was only a baby and my Ebony still had beautiful long ears.

DSC00748-1.jpg

How wonderful to see the Cavalier King Charles on the International stage :) Does indeed show the popularity of a much loved companion.

Thank you to everyone who contributed :)

Thomas was born in Cape Town (not sure as he is a rescue) South Africa and my adopted girl, Gigi was born in Midrand (between Johannesburg and Pretoria), South Africa.

daisy was born in wexford and macy in kilkenny, both good hurling counties, i have christened poppy a true blue dub as thats where i collected her from karlin!
on another note has anyone noticed the MASSIVE increase in cavaliers while out walking? i know in my area every other dog is a cavalier. but my other half says that i am responsible for that as walking three cavaliers tends to get alot of attention and certainly lots of smiles!:)

Delighted to see so many exciting places where your loving Cavaliers were born :)

I am also amazed at how many folk have blogs about their pets, great to read and a joy to view the many amazing photo's and videos too :)

Kokoda was born in Toowoomaba (a little town about an hour and a half from Brisbane), QLD, Australia and now live in Brisbane Australia :)

Back