• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bella takes advantage...cheeky girl!

Alana

Last night Ryan and I went to bed late and at some point during the night I went to the bathroom (where Bella sleeps) I must have been fast asleep and did not close the door when I left the bathroom, because at about 4am Ryan came into the room and said "Is Bella with you?" I lifted my head and sure enough she was sound asleep curled up beside me. :l*v: So she jumped on the bed and curled up without waking us. I didn't have the heart to put her back to bed.

So sweet! Good luck, that's sort of how sleeping in our bed started with Forrest (his dad was out of town and I fell asleep playing with him on the bed). I woke up and he was next to me and he hasn't slept in his kennel since :) they're such great cuddlers :D

Yeah but then there will be more furry friends than people on our bed! ;) Me, Ryan, Chloe and Max (the cats) and Bella :yikes

Every night is an internal battle over letting Butters come to bed with me or not. He doesn't put up a fuss anymore about going into his crate, but his cute little looks make me almost give in every time.

Alana, did she have trouble going back to her crate the next night?

I'm always tempted to let Sonny snuggle in bed for a little while too!!!! Sonny seems to like his crate though. When he stayed at a dog sitter's for a weekend, the lady told me that he put himself to bed each night before anyone else had gone to bed! So cute :)

Back