• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Barking at tv

*Goes to youtube and puts dogs barking jingle bells on to see what Bella does*

Okay, I totally didn't even know I had this video, but I was just looking through all of my pictures of Forrest because I miss him (I'm out of town for work) and I found one of him listening to barking Jingle Bells. It's just so funny how it completely draws him in. Sorry I flipped the camera around halfway through...kind of nauseating, but I flipped the second half so hopefully it's easier to watch...this is from December when he was about 3.5 months old.

Oh my goodness that is the CUTEST video I have ever seen! I love how he tilts his little head back and forth!!!! Sonny just popped up and started barking at the computer. I am not sure the video has the calming effect on him. LOL! :)

Back