Hi

Can anyone help Billy
I was sent this today:

I have just heard of an 10yr CKCS Male Billy requiring a new home. I understand from my informant that his owner died last year and he had already been re homed and now returned to the kennels. Poor chap. I believe he has a grade 1 mumur and has been neutered. I have no other details.

If you would like to make enquiry........

The details of the Centre are: Riverside Animal Centre Ė 020 8669 8877, Contact Becky

http://www.riversiderehoming.co.uk/#/dogs-5/4558801455

BILLY Ė 10 year old King Charles Spaniel

Billy is a beautiful 10 year old, male, tan and white, King Charles Spaniel. He came into us after his elderly owner died, so would love to find a loving home where he can spend the rest of his life. Billy has lived as an only pet, so isnít very sociable around other dogs and is therefore looking for a home with no other pets. He would also like a quieter home with no young children. Billy is a very affectionate dog who loves people so will make a great companion. He is house trained, but unfortunately is not trained to walk to heel so will pull on the lead. Due to his breed Billy does have a couple of breed associated problems common to many King Charles. He has a mild heart murmer, which currently isnít causing Billy any problems and doesnít require any medication at the moment and Billy may also occasionally throughout his life require ear or eye drops. All this aside Billy is a wonderful dog who is desperate to find a new loving home where he can get the cuddles he deserves.