• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Belgium CKCS needs MRI mini-scan, but where?

RodRussell

I received this email from a cavalier owner in Belgium (don't know where, exactly):

I am looking for a low cost clinic for mri scans, for my dog, a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, who is 8 years old.

We live in Belgium, but can travel to a location relatively close. I have heard that there are clinics in Holland, which offer the scan at reduced rates. I would be grateful if you have any information for the mri clinics.

Does anybody know of any MRI clinics in Belgium or near its borders with France, Holland, or Germany?

This seems to be the answer to everything (poor woman!), but ask Clare Rusbridge - I think she knows every neurologist/scanner everywhere! But she did her own PhD in Holland. Or Karlin might know someone to contact in Holland who scans, as they are doing good things with breeding away from SM.

Kate, Oliver and Aled

This seems to be the answer to everything (poor woman!), but ask Clare Rusbridge - I think she knows every neurologist/scanner everywhere! But she did her own PhD in Holland. Or Karlin might know someone to contact in Holland who scans, as they are doing good things with breeding away from SM.

Great suggestion. Thanks, Kate.

Back