• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

DJ tackles intruder ;)

pippa

I was cleaning up in the kitchen after dinner this evening when DJ started to give a few warning barks, which he rarely does indoors.

I turned to see what was wrong and he was looking from me to the intruder and 'telling' me to beware....

Well done DJ you scared the chopping board well and truly, serves it right for daring to stand upright on the wrong part of the counter top:rolleyes:

Isn't it great when your dog runs your kitchen for you!
You'd better not leave the towels misaligned in the bathroom or the forks in the dishwasher pointing upwards.
Sins

So funny, it`s strange the things they are cautious of and start to bark at, I remember a while ago when it was windy and a flower pot blew over in the garden, my young Ollie was acting very strange around it and started to bark, and it was`nt until I moved it to it`s right place he would go and investigate it.

Back