• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

louie long ears

lindylou

hi just thought i would show you how long louie's ears were and they were getting in the way
6902634207_2a6bdc26f1.jpg

and now

5775611471_c519bbbe89.jpg

a friend pointed out that the weight of his ears must be to heavy for his little head(she was right so out came the scissors

I'd never thought that they might be heavy, makes sense!! I know it's not 'correct' but I love the look of shorter ears (more like puppies!!) so I think he looks fantastic, takes years off him ;) xx

I think Louie is beautiful with his long ears or his new shorter ears, maybe his shorter ears are more practical for Louie and a little lighter :)

Loui with the long ears looks like her is wearing one of those louis the 14th victorian wigs. Its awesome. But with short ears he seems young.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He does look much younger with shorter ears. :) Very cute.

I must say I keep Oliver's ears quite short as they get so wet and muddy on our walks. (Nose to the ground! lol)
I think they look wonderful long, but harder to manage and keep clean.

Madeleine

wow! he really does look younger with the shorter ears! but he is handsome in both pics:)

he's beautiful either way, the red geraniums really compliment him in the second photo.

How adorable! :) His ears are about the length of my 22 week old's now!

This may sound stupid, but I was wondering if the long ears were fur or actually "ear." Now I know it's actually fur. :)

Back