• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rosie's Vet Visit

Brian M

Hi

After Lily went to the Vet's a week ago we took Poppy last Thurs then Daisy on Friday evening so I couldn't leave my
little Rosie out .Rosie went this afternoon and we had another with a full clean bill of heath but we also had her
glands emptied while there and while this was happening she hid her head under my arms as she didn't want to see what was going on .
Its all four done now and thankfully no surprises from any of them and with a bit of luck we wont have to go back till
next year though Daisy goes in August for a check up on her heart and MRI.

That's great news Brian,
Always nice for peace of mind to have a thorough check up.
We had Holly down to the vet on Thursday evening to get the form filled out for her pet passport application.She had a check up as well.
Another lass in flying form.
Sins

Thats great. Leo had his annual check up today too. He was given a good bill of health. No heart murmur and even his anal glands were in good condition!!
I always hold my breath when the vet listens to his heart.
Brian Leo also hides under my arm when his anal glands are emptied!!

Back