• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Josephine (One of Our Yard )

Brian M

Hi

The beautiful Josephine is missing ,the last time I saw her was Saturday morning and she does not wander
at all .She appeared just over two years ago with a badly hanging tummy but after many attempts I finally
manged to trap her and take her to my Vet's were she was fixed up, chipped and spayed ,but since then as soon
as she sees me up goes her tail and she walks to within a metre of me then stops ,I still haven't managed to
stroke her yet after two years but she is my responsibility and I do so hope she returns soon .:(

Sorry to hear about Josephine :( perhaps she has got herself shut in somewhere? Hopefully she will be back with you very soon.

Sorry to see that Josephine has gone awol Brian. I assume she is one of the yard cats? It's good of you to take responsibility in this way.

Come back soon Josephine, your Napoleon is missing you :winkct:

Hi
Sorry Flo ,yes she is one of my yard cats along with Tiddles ,Tufty 2 .Little Fluff and the bash boys Buster and top cat himself
the mighty Sylvester .Josephine was there on Saturday morning when I went to feed them and she always sits on the office doorstep
waiting for me to arrive at 7,45 every day but she hasn't been there this week and she is a very timid cat and am sure she wont
wander ,and as I said even after two years she has never let me stroke her but I feel so responsible for her I do so hope my little
girl is sitting waiting for me tomorrow .We never ever saw Big Ginger since he disappeared on us.

Hi
The little Madam turned up bold as brass and she wouldn't tell me where shes been .She had a large breakfast then tail up disappeared for a snooze.
Hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Great news Brian!!!

We have some ferel cats that frequent our yard too. I think some of the neighbors must feed them. Unfortunately, they run away whenever we come anywhere near our back yard. They are fun to watch, aren't they?

Your news is the perfect end to a very pleasant warm and sunny springlike day. Welcome home Josephine.

HI
And here she is ,the little lady who gives me all that worry .I do so wish she would trust me and just allow the occasional stroke
I know she wants to but just at the last second she backs off but she likes sitting just inside the office door when theres just
me there.

6778076858_93ee5e382a_z.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I agree, she's absolutely beautiful. What fine whiskers she has and doesn't she look distinguished .

Back