• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rosemary and Freddie, my beautiful Cavaliers!

ppdunn22192

My name is Pat and I live in Alabama, U.S.A. I have two Cavaliers: a Blenheim female, Rosemary (3 years) and a black and tan male, Freddie (18 months). They are wonderful! I have a question for those who have both a male and female Cavalier. My female is wonderful, loving and very sweet, but my male spends all his time on my lap or curled up next to me in bed (which I love!). Just wondering if male Cavaliers are typically more affectionate?

My name is Pat and I live in Alabama, U.S.A. I have two Cavaliers: a Blenheim female, Rosemary (3 years) and a black and tan male, Freddie (18 months). They are wonderful! I have a question for those who have both a male and female Cavalier. My female is wonderful, loving and very sweet, but my male spends all his time on my lap or curled up next to me in bed (which I love!). Just wondering if male Cavaliers are typically more affectionate?

I have owned both male and female cavaliers. They are all adorable but if I could only have one cavalier it would be a male.
In my thirty five years' experience I have found them the most devoted.

I have found the same with my Japanese Chins.

My female is my sidekick and couldnt be more affectionate and spend more time on my lap. Guess theres exceptions!:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have owned both male and female cavaliers. They are all adorable but if I could only have one cavalier it would be a male.
In my thirty five years' experience I have found them the most devoted.

I have found the same with my Japanese Chins.

Thank you Margaret!

I have a blenheim male and a ruby female. My girl Penny is my bud, sticks close to me, and boy can she give a good greeting when you get home! Our male, Charlie, is laid back, snuggles all the time, you can put in any position, but barely notices when ya get home. So they are quite different, but sure have their own cool characteristics! Charlie fits well with my hubby as they are both couch potatoes, mine fits well with me as we both like to take long walks. :)

Joye,

My "Freddie" (black and tan) is also a couch potato! Maybe it's a "guy thing"??

I have a blenheim male and a ruby female. My girl Penny is my bud, sticks close to me, and boy can she give a good greeting when you get home! Our male, Charlie, is laid back, snuggles all the time, you can put in any position, but barely notices when ya get home. So they are quite different, but sure have their own cool characteristics! Charlie fits well with my hubby as they are both couch potatoes, mine fits well with me as we both like to take long walks. :)

Back