• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppy photos of our girls

Been trying to work out how to do this for a while, so hope it works. Tilly our tri born on 13/08/11 and Lucy our Blenheim on 10/12/11

106_1522.jpg

They were sharing the bed that day as our boiler had gone on the blink so i think they were trying to keep warm as the house was very chilly! They are getting on great, they have these crazy moments where they play fight (at least i hope its playing!) , Lucy sounds like a dying wasp with her funny little growls and Tilly just goes crazy, rolling around on the floor together. They love to chase each other round the too garden too. We are getting more confident leaving them together now as Lucy has been with us for almost 3 weeks. Lucy is my 'baby' and Tilly belongs to my teenage daughter, so all one big happy family. I love this forum, great to meet other Cavalier lovers!

Back