• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New puppy owner

Snooey

Hi everyone.

In 9 days I will be the lucky owner of a little Blenheim boy. I'm so excited, I can't wait! I've been preparing so much, my head is packed full of puppy stuff. I'm determined to be the best owner I can be.

I've been lurking here a bit, just getting some tips, and I thought I'd introduce myself.

No doubt I'll be around here a lot in the future! See you around. :D

Suzy

Welcome to the board Suzy! Your first few posts will be moderated and sometimes it can take a while for that to happen as obviously we have our own lives and can't always get on here.

I would strongly recommend you download the Ian Dunbar books

http://www.dogstardaily.com/free-downloads

They contain a lot of helpful information. You should also read the section on the forum.

Good luck with your new puppy!

Thank you Nicki! :)
I didn't realise about the post moderation, sorry about that. icon_blshing

I have read Ian Dunbar's books, I got the link from this forum, very helpful. I've also read Pat Miller's The Power of Positive Dog Training; Peggy Tillman's Clicking With Your Dog; and The Norma Moffat Cavalier book. I feel very prepared! :lpy: :biggrin:

Suzy

Hi Suzy. I'm excited for you. Do you have a name picked out yet? I don't currently own a cavalier right now. I'm still looking and learning etc........so much to think about blah blah. I hope the 9 days go by fast for you and can't wait to see pictures.

Melissa

Hi Suzy!

I also have a Blenheim boy who is now almost 2! Time flies! I remember the excitement when I was due to pick him up.
He is my first dog and what a pleasure. I am sure your little boy will bring you mountains of happiness. :)
Good luck! Can't wait to see some photos! :)

Madeleine & Oliver

Hi Melissa. I was going through that stage 6 months ago. :) I have a name already yes! Ollie.

Hi Madeline, thank you. :) I just know it's going to be wonderful getting to know him and have him in my life.

I promise to post pictures when he arrives! :D

Suzy

Hi Suzy, welcome to the wonderful world of Cavalier's! I look forward to seeing photos when the little one arrives :)

Last edited:
Back