• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

All 4 colors :)

Sunna

Yesterday I finally got an opportunity to photograph four cavaliers together, one of each color. The quality is not very good because I didn't have a flash and the light was not good. Hopefully I can take a better photo sometime, outside in a beautiful scenery. The dogs in this photo are of course my two babies; Fjalar (tricolor) and Mirra (blenheim), the black & tan is a bitch named Perla (it means Pearl), I'm puppy-sitting her for a few days, and the ruby bitch is Ljósbrá, we went to visit her yesterday and the photo is taken there.
j5dnkp.jpg

Hello Sunna

And Poppy, Rosie, Daisy and Lily all say hello to Fjalar ,Mirra, Perla, and Ljósbrá. Anymore foursome's out there.?

Yes love seeing a Royal Flush!! Think there are a few on the board.

I used to babysit a Black and Tan called Daisy, L-R Teddy Rupert, Tizzi [long term foster] and Daisy

original.jpg

Hi
When I took that pic just before Xmas I was asked how did I keep them all sitting there together .The secret is easy ,if you look
close they all still have a harness on and each had a lead attached and the leads are dangled out of sight and so is Luke who is stting
behind the table on the floor keeping them all in place via the leads and Dawn is behind me with a clicker and some little liver treats and the
camera is set on a tripod and fired via a cable ,all good fun and definately impossible without my two helpers .

We just use superglue....

just kidding!!

Ours are trained to sit still with the use of treats - still a two man job though, one to position the dogs and wave the treats, the other to take the photos :)

I love seeing all of the colors together! And, I had never heard of the chocolates before either. It is cute that the website says the chocolate and tan cav is named Snickers LOL

Back