• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Nail Cutting

Calandra

I think I'd get arrested if anyone could hear the sounds coming from Chloe when I try to cut her nails. I tried with dog clippers, as well as Pedi-paws. I could not hold her still at all. It was horrible.

So.... I took her to the vet today to get her nails cut, and the vet tech sat in a chair with Chloe standing on her hind legs, and the tech held one of Chloe's paws in her hand and snip-snip-snip. Chloe acted like it was no big deal.

WHAT GIVES?!!! I'm glad we got it done, but I don't understand why she didn't let me cut her nails - and I was trying to bribe her with treats too!!!

I know how you feel! I've bought different types of trimmers, but I'm a bundle of nerves thinking I'm hurting her. I also bought a professional dermal type of tool, thinking it would be easier, No.:rolleyes: So now I just take her in to get someone else to do it, she doesn't fuss as much about it when someone else does it.

Back