Thread: We Lost Our Little "Matey" One Year Ago Today

Post Thanks / Like

Default We Lost Our Little "Matey" One Year Ago Today

Exactly one year ago, we lost one of our little Cavvies...he was only 6 yrs. old. His 2 other little Cavvie brothers and my hubby and myself miss him so very, very much. We were just heartbroken and devastated and still are. They reckon time heals all wounds, but when it comes to our furbabies, I don't think you can ever heal. Rest in peace at Rainbow Bridge"Matey", we all love and miss you so much our little man...always loved and remembered, never, ever forgotten... Mummy, Daddy, and your 2 little brothers, "Buddy" and "Jackie" xoxoxoxox

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry. I think it probably takes a long time, the pain will fade.... our furbabies take a little piece of heart when they go.
    Desrae, guardian of two tri-coloured cavaliers, Belle 3 years old and Bobby 1 year/8 months.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

So sorryy - it's always hard to lose one of our beloved companions and when they are still young you feel so cheated.

The dreadful raw pain of loss gets less but the weight will always be there - I think you carry a sadness but you also have all the wonderful memories of the happy times you spent together.

It's good that you have Buddy and Jackie for company - perhaps you would share Matey's story when you are ready?
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry,it must be very hard, you will always have him in your heart.
    Gus(blenhiem) Pippin(tri) DJ(ruby)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cavsmum3 View Post
    Exactly one year ago, we lost one of our little Cavvies...he was only 6 yrs. old. His 2 other little Cavvie brothers and my hubby and myself miss him so very, very much. We were just heartbroken and devastated and still are. They reckon time heals all wounds, but when it comes to our furbabies, I don't think you can ever heal. Rest in peace at Rainbow Bridge"Matey", we all love and miss you so much our little man...always loved and remembered, never, ever forgotten... Mummy, Daddy, and your 2 little brothers, "Buddy" and "Jackie" xoxoxoxox
    Very sorry for you loss. I know how bad it feels.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry for your loss! Losing a pet is like losing a member of the family, try to remember all the good times and precious moments that you shared.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

hi
    so sorry to read about matey its heartbreaking when they leave us even 1 year on