• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We Lost Our Little "Matey" One Year Ago Today

cavsmum3

:lotsaluv: Exactly one year ago, we lost one of our little Cavvies...he was only 6 yrs. old. His 2 other little Cavvie brothers and my hubby and myself miss him so very, very much. We were just heartbroken and devastated and still are. They reckon time heals all wounds, but when it comes to our furbabies, I don't think you can ever heal. Rest in peace at Rainbow Bridge"Matey", we all love and miss you so much our little man...always loved and remembered, never, ever forgotten... Mummy, Daddy, and your 2 little brothers, "Buddy" and "Jackie" xoxoxoxox :paw:

I'm so sorry. I think it probably takes a long time, the pain will fade.... our furbabies take a little piece of heart when they go. :hug:

So sorryy - it's always hard to lose one of our beloved companions and when they are still young you feel so cheated.

The dreadful raw pain of loss gets less but the weight will always be there - I think you carry a sadness but you also have all the wonderful memories of the happy times you spent together.

It's good that you have Buddy and Jackie for company - perhaps you would share Matey's story when you are ready?

:lotsaluv: Exactly one year ago, we lost one of our little Cavvies...he was only 6 yrs. old. His 2 other little Cavvie brothers and my hubby and myself miss him so very, very much. We were just heartbroken and devastated and still are. They reckon time heals all wounds, but when it comes to our furbabies, I don't think you can ever heal. Rest in peace at Rainbow Bridge"Matey", we all love and miss you so much our little man...always loved and remembered, never, ever forgotten... Mummy, Daddy, and your 2 little brothers, "Buddy" and "Jackie" xoxoxoxox :paw:

Very sorry for you loss. I know how bad it feels.

Sorry for your loss! Losing a pet is like losing a member of the family, try to remember all the good times and precious moments that you shared.

Back