• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sonny's Second anniversary

merello

Two years ago today we lost our little Sonny to MVD. He had come to us 8 years previously as a rescue dog. There's not a day goes by that he's not missed and we'll remember him today as we do every day with a heavy heart but grateful that we had him as our special boy. His passing encouraged us to give another rescue dog a home and as fate would have it another Cavalier Kaley came into our lives.

Miss you so much Sonny:(

I have a lot of empathy for you, when you truly love them it hurts like hell when they go, the dates of my first two Cavaliers passings are burned into my memory. I'm not very good at saying these things but today I will be thinking of you especially as Toby my rescue who I had for almost 10 years came from Paisley. He is my much missed Buddy.

Thinking of Sonny and all the other dogs who are gone but live on in our hearts xx

Back