Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crufts 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Great to hear that lots of people are going - don't forget to pay a visit to Tania's Cavalier Matters stand - in Hall 5. Lots and lots of wonderful goodies for sale, raising money for Cavalier Health research [Rupert's Fund and the Cavalier Collection Scheme] and Irish Cavalier Rescue.

Also information, advice and support availabe.

Please go along and say hello!
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki View Post
    Great to hear that lots of people are going - don't forget to pay a visit to Tania's Cavalier Matters stand - in Hall 5. Lots and lots of wonderful goodies for sale, raising money for Cavalier Health research [Rupert's Fund and the Cavalier Collection Scheme] and Irish Cavalier Rescue.

Also information, advice and support availabe.

Please go along and say hello!
    We will definitely come and say hello. I am after the Cavalier necklace Tania has got in her shop.
    I might not make Thursday now as I got nobody I trust enough to give Ebony her medication. Was so much more simple before SM.
    Sabby
    Rosie-06/06 - Ebony-01/07 Harley-08/08
    " My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dogs eyes "

Post Thanks / Like

And for those who belong to the Companion Cavalier Club - as you won't have your dogs with you, wear a bandana yourself!

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Post Thanks / Like

I have just taken delivery of these which will be at the show. Will be advertising them on the shop soon.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Tania and The Three Cavaliers!
    Dotty!- A Sweet Little Tri
    Molly - Pretty Tri Dougall - Gorgeous Blenheim

Post Thanks / Like

What great ideas you have Tania!
    I would love some of these to sell on my stalls during the year, if that were possible please?
    Christine
    Spangle born 24/11/07 (Blen)
    Poppy (Blen)who went to Rainbow Bridge aged 13 and a half.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my goodness I will be buying these ! So excited now. Please someone try and stop me spending 100% of my money here and saving something for food and shelter for the weekend??
    Mum to Izzie and George

Post Thanks / Like

I`m going to Crufts on Thursday!
    My husband has bought train tickets for my sister and I to go! Like Sabby, I have problems about leaving Spangle for what will be a long day, so I didn`t think I would be able to go (I`ve been once before in 2007 whilst we were inbetween dogs), but my OH, Colin said he would do all the meds, eyes, feeding and walking that day.
    I`m thrilled to be able to go to the CavalierMatters stand and meet Tania and any other Cav talk people and visit all the trade stands. Like lots of others I`m not "into" the show side of things, however I won`t be able to resist a quick look at the Cavaliers.
    It will be strange leaving Spangle for such a long time, it`s almost 12 months since I had a weeks holiday without her!

Good idea Kate, I will wear Spangle`s bandana, but she`s a much better model than me!
    Christine
    Spangle born 24/11/07 (Blen)
    Poppy (Blen)who went to Rainbow Bridge aged 13 and a half.

Post Thanks / Like

Very excited! Does anyone have any idea how much those bands will cost? Trying to write up my shopping list in the vain hope of not spending too much money but I don't see that happening!

I do go simply for the shopping and agility however I always have a peek at the Cavalier showing - though not that I understand too much of what goes on. We just love to look at them. Plus up at the Discover Dogs stands we always spend about half an hour at the Cavalier one just getting cuddles
    Mum to Izzie and George

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'm helping Tania on the stall for all four days, so I'm looking forward to seeing you all.
    Margaret C

Cavaliers......Faith, The Ginger Tank and Woody.
    Japanese Chins.... Dandy, Benny, Bridgette and Hana.
    Remembered with love......... Tommy Tuppence and Fonzi