• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Petzlife and Cavaliers and Their Teeth

Brian M

Hi

I have been using their gel and spray for the last four years and I believe other Cavalier owners also use their products, so I approached the owner of the U.K. franchise and persuaded Jay to offer all of us a 10% discount plus a further 5% donation to Rupert's Fund .The discount applies to all Cavalier owners ,not just members of particular forums so if you already use this product or decide that you want to use it the 10% off will be applied at check out you just enter the discont code of CAV12 .

http://www.petzlife.co.uk/

I hope it will be of help to all our Cavaliers and their teeth especially .

Best Wishes

Brian

Thanks for doing this Brian, I'm def going to order some today, have been putting it off for a while - don't know why!

Brian, I have used the Petzlife gel and find it quite difficult to get round all of Ollie`s mouth, the amount seems to go in one area and it never seems to me to be enough for the whole of his mouth, is the spray just as good and easier to use.

Hello Pam
How do you apply it ? fortunately the girls are all used to a toothbrush but they still don't like their front teeth
cleaned with a brush so before I start with all the brushing I put a bit of gel on a finger toothbrush then
clean their front teeth with that http://www.vetuk.co.uk/pet-dental-c...re-finger-toothbrush-for-dogs-and-cats-p-4617 then we use the brush ,and at the end I spray front .right side then left side .The spray is easier but its hard to say which is the most effective but of course either is a lot better than neither.
I also just use the spray after their breakfast then of course I am off to work

Thanx Brian, just ordered the spray now with your discount!!
Very reasonable postage rate to Ireland too!!!

Brian - I have been using Petzlife since we discussed a few months ago on an earlier thread. It took me a while to get BB use to the brushing (and she is still working at it) but we are getting there. I love the product and have seen a difference on my 6 year old Yorkie (Tucker) and it is great to hear of this discount and donation. What a wonderful thing to do - I hope everyone in the UK takes advantage of this offer!

Hi Noelle

And thank you for your kind comment ,I organised thsi to help all Cavaliers not just some so glad it is is being
of help .

Kind Rgds
Brian

I wish I was in the UK to take advantage of the "deal" but the advice crosses the waters!

Back