• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Now Murphy not right

That all sounds good. A shame they missed his anal glands -- FWIW even when mine have very full anal glands it has never caused additional behaviours. Other dogs get really bothered! So can be hard to know if it;s significant or not. Good to get them emptied before infection or rupture.

That all sounds good. A shame they missed his anal glands -- FWIW even when mine have very full anal glands it has never caused additional behaviours. Other dogs get really bothered! So can be hard to know if it;s significant or not. Good to get them emptied before infection or rupture.

Misty is like that, she never scoots, but we normally get hers done at the same time as Murphy's and they are normally quite full.

Murphy hasn't scooted today, but has been rolling still, but I'll see how he goes over the next few days. He got an injection to try and soothe his glands as they were so full, so I'm hoping everything settles back to normal :)

Back