• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Howard Moon

HowardtheSpanner

Hello, I'm Ali and I'm the proud slave of Howard. He's about to turn 6 months (and little does he know this entails his little plums being chopped off! :eek:)

Here he is on the first day we got him....
5f736337.jpg

8e6b1ca5.jpg

27634e64.jpg

and at Christmas...
photo8.jpg

About 3 1/2 months...
022-20-1.jpg

9aa78343.jpg

And now....
Having a snooze on my lap
83dee58e.jpg

1c26fd1e.jpg

Sleeping....again...
2deb2174.jpg

Annoyed from being woken up...
68664d87.jpg

photo12.jpg

Thank you!! I know I'm completely biased but I think he's such a pretty little man! ....*ahem*...I mean rugged and manly!

My OH wanted a working Springer Spaniel, but as we have a four year old and were thinking of having another baby I twisted his arm around and we got Howard. He now wants the entire colour set and can't imagine having any other type of Spaniel. Insurance is EPIC though, so Howard will be all unless we win the lottery! Our last dog was a Rhodesian Ridgeback cross so it was quite a major difference from her to him.

Hello and welcome,
Have to say Howard is a seriously good looking boy and like all cavaliers,obviously likes his comfort.
Sins

Hello and welcome,
Have to say Howard is a seriously good looking boy and like all cavaliers,obviously likes his comfort.
Sins

He's a lap dog. (Sometimes I get the impression he thinks he's a cat.) Poor little man is going to have a shock when the baby comes along and he no longer has my lap to himself.

They're such a clever breed, aren't they?!! I'm so proud of how much he's learned. He was our first puppy, so a blank slate, and I was terrified of mucking him up, but he's so well behaved (most of the time!)

I'm loving seeing all the beautiful dogs on here!!

Howard is gorgeous. So sweet.

Wise decision not getting a Springer with a young child and thinking of having another one. I wish more people would be as sensible as you. Not to say Cavaliers don’t need plenty of exercise and stimulation but not as much as a Springer.

It would have been stupid to get a Springer with the way our family was going. I was walking Mia (our Ridgeback cross) for four hours a day before she got ill and whilst I loved doing it we decided when getting another dog, not having to walk them for so long would be a better idea. He loves his walks...and then crashes out after, of course!!

Tom has his Spaniel...even if he's pint sized! Apparently he's "gone off" Springer's now, because Howard's so perfect! ....MEN!!

Back