• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

If I won the lottery....

Alana

I would seriously quit my job and spend my days researching and funding research to help this breed. Then I would find the best MRI SM CLEAR, HEART CLEAR, CURLY COAT, LUXATING PATELLA AND DRY EYE CLEAR CAVALIERS...to breed from, from different continents to produce lines that are clear of these diseases.

I would join you! In the future (after studying) I can only hope to have money put aside to even do part of this.

If you win the lottery I hope you"ll have enough money to let me help you do that. I would love to learn the breed healthy cavaliers too. Sure right now I don't know a thing about breeding but I could learn. I'm gonna buy a lottery ticket today!!!! Who knows a girl can wish can't she:p

Melissa

If I won the lottery I would buy the Kennel Club and sort the Cavalier problem out in a seconds!

Back