Thread: tall cavalier??

Post Thanks / Like

Default tall cavalier??

just wondering is theres such thing as a tall cavalier king charles... charlie just seems quite tall compared to others iv seen...

Post Thanks / Like

Charlie looks like he is a similar height to my Butters. At 9 months, my guy weights 15 lbs and is longer and taller than other cavaliers I have seen. Here are a couple of pictures of him for a comparison to Charlie

Here his him next to my parents' 4 lb chihuahua, Xena

IQ7R1779 by LSidari, on Flickr

And here is him next to Molson, an 80lb golden retriever

Where you see Molson, you are sure to see Butters too! by LSidari, on Flickr

He has met other cavaliers, and always is the biggest. He doesn't seem to mind, though

Post Thanks / Like

yeah he seems about your dogs size... hes only about 4months old but iv never seen a tall cavalier lol... but i love him for it lol thankyou!! x

Post Thanks / Like

Charlie and Butters are both adorable!!!! It seems like Cavaliers range a whole lot in size, but I LOVE the taller Cavaliers!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

ashleighelizabeth is right, Cavaliers do vary a lot in size. Early neutering [before 6 months] can mean they grow taller as sex hormones are linked to growth

at the end of the day it doesn't matter what they look like, they are all gorgeous and it's the personality that is the most important
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

yes he is very very cheeky and mischievous lol!! wouldnt change him for the world!!! X

Post Thanks / Like

Howard is very leggy at the moment. He lost his puppy tummy and turned into a little bean pole at about 4 months. He's 6 months now and is still gangly and tall.

He'll probably "thicken" in the body as he gets older as they fill out as they become adults.
    Slave to Howard Moon