• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

tall cavalier??

just wondering is theres such thing as a tall cavalier king charles... charlie just seems quite tall compared to others iv seen...

423435_10151332933045113_719430112_23247721_2110842779_n.jpg

Charlie looks like he is a similar height to my Butters. At 9 months, my guy weights 15 lbs and is longer and taller than other cavaliers I have seen. Here are a couple of pictures of him for a comparison to Charlie

Here his him next to my parents' 4 lb chihuahua, Xena

IQ7R1779 by LSidari, on Flickr

And here is him next to Molson, an 80lb golden retriever

Where you see Molson, you are sure to see Butters too! by LSidari, on Flickr

He has met other cavaliers, and always is the biggest. He doesn't seem to mind, though :)

yeah he seems about your dogs size... hes only about 4months old but iv never seen a tall cavalier lol... but i love him for it lol :) thankyou!! x

Charlie and Butters are both adorable!!!! It seems like Cavaliers range a whole lot in size, but I LOVE the taller Cavaliers!

ashleighelizabeth is right, Cavaliers do vary a lot in size. Early neutering [before 6 months] can mean they grow taller as sex hormones are linked to growth

at the end of the day it doesn't matter what they look like, they are all gorgeous and it's the personality that is the most important :)

Howard is very leggy at the moment. He lost his puppy tummy and turned into a little bean pole at about 4 months. He's 6 months now and is still gangly and tall.

He'll probably "thicken" in the body as he gets older as they fill out as they become adults.

Back