• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hey, I'm Lolas mummy from N.Ireland!

NurseSophie89

Hi all, my name is Sophie, I'm 22 and mummy to Lola who is 13 months and the sunshine of my life! Thats her in my avatar!

Looking forward to getting to know you all and your babies!!!

Soph & Lola!xx

Aw she's gorgeous Sophie !! Yes don't cavaliers have wonderful personalities. I suffer from M.E. (myalgic encephalomyelitis) & was retired from work over 20 years ago. Harvey our dog is the light of my life & a constant companion.

I must change my avatar now !!

Christine & Harvey xx

Hey Tilly, Im a newly qualified nurse and I think cavaliers would make amazing therapy dogs! I know that anyone who meets Lola is immediatley cheered up by her! Harvey is gorgeous, look at those ears!!!

Thanks Lindylou, I've had so much fun the past few days browsing this forum, wish i'd have known about it a year ago when we got her!!
xx

Back