• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Cavalier mommy

apeppersmith

Hello all! My husband surprised me and brought home Winston last weekend, he knows I've always wanted a Cavalier. So far everything is going well, he's 11 weeks old, he loves fetch, which surprised me as I've never seen a puppy figure it out so fast, and he starts his puppy training class on the 19th. Any tips or advice are welcome!

Hey! Congrats on the new arrival! Winston is a fab name, I always think cavaliers suit 'old' names!! He looks like a real cutie! As for the fetch thing, ive found cavaliers to be very fast learners! Lola was housebroken @ 10weeks! I couldnt believe it! And save for a few accidents when shes been unwell, she has never peed or pooped in the house! All the best with him, I know he'll bring you a huge amount of enjoyment!

Sophie & Lola x

Cant' wait to see pictures. Congrads what an amazing surprise you must have a good man. Winston was on my short list of boy names funny. They say cavaliers are super smart. I'm hoping to get a puppy one day but........good luck with your little man.
Melissa

oh he is adorable! congrats on your new baby!
my chloe used to love playing fetch with the kids and she was awesome at bringing the ball back to them and ready for the next throw lol

Back