• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier-owner from Norway

AngCain

Hi Everyone! :)

Im a 25 year old woman from Norway with my two cavaliers, a almost 3 year old blenheim bitch Midnight Specials Cockie (Arja) and an almost 2 year old tricolor bitch Mussegaardens Miss Cava, both from Sweden.
Im about to start my own kennel, and hope to find a little bit information about my Cavalier's pedigree here since some of their ancestors are from UK.

I think its very interesting to read about your thoughts about SM and MVD, cause its a big subject in the Norwegian Cavalierclub also.

I use Arja and Cava in obedience, freestyle/HTM and some agility and field searching, and we love spending much time in the forrest. Im also a dogwalker/dogwatcher, so they are with me all day at work.

Pardon my bad english, im working on it :)

Back