Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sydney's Struggling a Little

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sydney's Struggling a Little

I havenít written about Sydney in a while, but he is struggling a little and Iím struggling a lot. His good days still outnumber the bad days, for which I am VERY grateful, but I do see the decline little by little. I miss taking him on our long leisurely walks or racing him down the hallway. I miss him being awake most of the day.

I just HATE heart disease so much and watching him go through this is killing me. I know I am doing everything and anything possible for him, but I also know that he wonít get better. I love him soooooo much.

For some reason today Iím having a really bad day dealing with all this and needed to let it out and I know you guys understand.
    Joyce - Proudly owned & loved by

BellaMia (Aug. 30, 2012) My Beautiful Ruby Milo (Jan. 20, 2014) My Handsome Tri
    Sydney (
    April 16, 2000~April 4, 2012) Always and Forever In My Heart

Post Thanks / Like

Sending hugs your way. I think it makes it so hard to face the health problems in these little dogs because they give us so much love. Sydney sounds like a wonderful dog, and he is very lucky to have such a caring mom like you. It is good to hear that the good days still outnumber the bad. I hope your day brightens up a bit

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'm sorry Joyce it is so hard to care for our wee ones when they are struggling with these conditions Please know that you and Sydney are in our thoughts.

He is lucky to have such a fantastic carer. He is taking life at his own pace which is great, and whilst he's still having more good days than bad then you are doing ok.

Many of us have been where you are, and know the agony, it really helps to be able to share and support each other.
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

Sending my best to your little guy. I don't own a cavalier but I can still understand how it feels to have someone you love sturggle. My 4 yr old son have a small surgery yesterday. It was a very tough day doing everything I could think of the comfort him thur the whole thing. He is fine today he's his same old wild child self. I could only imagen how it would feel if I had to worry watch and comfort a child or a much loved dog with anything on-going. Just do the best you can and its alright to have a bad day yourself every once in a while. Hope you and Sydney has a great day together very soon.
    Melissa

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh Joyce ;( I'm so sorry you are going through this. Like nicki said you are a great mom. You and Sydney will definitely be in my prayers!
    Anne Proud mother of Elton 5 and Angel Ella

Post Thanks / Like

Thinking of you and Sydney xx
    Gus(blenhiem) Pippin(tri) DJ(ruby)

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks all for all your kind and loving support. It made me cry, but maybe that was a good thing. I've been holding it all in and crying made me feel a little better.

MomObvious: sorry you son had surgery and glad he is on the mend. It must have been very worrisome for you.

Sydney (

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

hi
    so sorry to hear about sydney im thinking of you
    and please give sydney kisses and cuddles from louie and his mum
    i no what you are going through because i went through the same thing with rowley at the bridge he died of a grade 5 heart mummer in 2008 make the very most of sydney kiss and cuddle him has much as you can.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hello Joyce

You are doing such a wonderful job you are a true inspiration to us all I just hope when the time happens for me which it
    will I am as strong and caring as you are and my girls behave and love me in the same way beautiful Sydney loves you.

All Our Sincerest Wishes ,Strength,Hugs,Kisses,Cuddles and Bestest Thoughts to You Both

Brian and Poppy,Daisy,Rosie and Lily
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T

Post Thanks / Like

Awwwwwwwww Brian, thanks, but I'm just trying to do my best.

Sydney (