Thread: Lola loves Lionel Richie!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lola loves Lionel Richie!!

Just thought i'd share this fun story!! Me and my mum were sitting watching a chat show today called Loose Women (Kinda like The View for all you american ladies/gents) and Lionel Richie was a guest. Lola was playing about the room during all the chatting but at the end of the show it was time for him to perform 'Easy' while playing the piano. Lola stopped what she was doing as soon as he started to sing, jumped up on the couch between me and my mum, and practically swooned! Her eyes were glued to the screen, then she floped her little head down into my lap and listened to the end of the song with a blissful look on her face! Hilarious! We think Lola has a man crush on Lionel now!

Post Thanks / Like

Lol !
    That's so funny. He has a great voice though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Shirley
    A comfy lap for
    Trapper - tri boy Feb 2004, Bosco - ruby boy Jan 2008

Post Thanks / Like

I've seen him in concert twice and he was amazing! Lola obviously knows talent when she sees it!!! lol

Post Thanks / Like

Ha! So funny.,

Post Thanks / Like

Love it! And I love Lionel Richie. So talented both singing and songwriting. I heard him talking once about having a tune in his head and realizing it was 'new'! What a gift!!

Lola certainly has good taste. Perhaps you should buy her some of her own CD's and play them for her when you have to go out.....she'd for sure thank you for it, lol!
    Cindy and Claire
    Claire was born on Feb7, 2010