• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lola loves Lionel Richie!!

NurseSophie89

Just thought i'd share this fun story!! Me and my mum were sitting watching a chat show today called Loose Women (Kinda like The View for all you american ladies/gents) and Lionel Richie was a guest. Lola was playing about the room during all the chatting but at the end of the show it was time for him to perform 'Easy' while playing the piano. Lola stopped what she was doing as soon as he started to sing, jumped up on the couch between me and my mum, and practically swooned! Her eyes were glued to the screen, then she floped her little head down into my lap and listened to the end of the song with a blissful look on her face! Hilarious! We think Lola has a man crush on Lionel now! :p:luv:

Love it! And I love Lionel Richie. So talented both singing and songwriting. I heard him talking once about having a tune in his head and realizing it was 'new'! What a gift!!

Lola certainly has good taste. Perhaps you should buy her some of her own CD's and play them for her when you have to go out.....she'd for sure thank you for it, lol!

Back