Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bye bye little Mr.Harry

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I am so sorry for your loss.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry to read about Harry. That is a beautiful tribute to him xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Shirley
    A comfy lap for
    Trapper - tri boy Feb 2004, Bosco - ruby boy Jan 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

hi
    im so so sorry for your loss of harry tears are in my eyes for you
    its heartbreaking when they leave us but life dose get better and you are left with wonderful memorise
    sending cuddles to you from louie and his mum

Post Thanks / Like

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Thank you all so much for your kind words, they have helped me so much.

I have pretty much been in bed all the time since it has happened. Odd visits from family members and my partner Russ has had as much time off work as he can to be with me. Harry loved Russ so much, I'll never forget the look on his face everytime he saw him. Harry just wanted to be around him all the time when he came over. Russ is also grieving and going to work with a heavy heart remembering the times we used to take him out in the car for long walks and new smells.

It is so silly how I cannot move from my bedroom, the place he loved the most and where he left me. I can see his fur still on my carpet. I remember reading a post about a lovely lady who had lost her little one and could not bear to Hoover her floor. I know exactly how she feels. I feel like I can't go downstairs as all his favourite napping spots will be empty. The house feels like a shell, not a home. I feel I can't go out because I'm scared of returning, opening the door and not seeing a wagging tail and sparkling eyes.

I have read about rainbow bridge but just keep thinking too deeply into it. He didn't get on with the other dogs, he had separation anxiety. I am just at a loss.

We buried him yesterday under the blossom tree in our garden outside my bedroom window. He was in his furry bed covered in his blanket. I keep picturing him there. I am scared of the rain, I don't want him to get wet.

I think I am still in shock. He was my best friend. I have cried and cried and I am exhausted. All the problems I had are irrelevant and all the petty things I used to worry about seem so ridiculous. I even have to cover my ears when the neighbours dog barks... they are so lucky.

I have applied to volunteer at a local rescue center. I hope this is a good idea although I don't feel I am ready just yet.

Im sorry for rambling but I have so many thoughts in my head I just need to get them out.

I miss my soulmate and I will miss him forever. [/FONT]

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow. Your post really touched my heart. Your descriptions are beautiful. Im crying.. Sorry for your Mr Harry. It seems as if he went in peace.. As for the rainbow bridge; imagine a grandmother or grandfather that passed or an aunt or friend or family waiting for them at the bridge. Ask that person to take care of Harry and picture harry sitting on their lap looking down..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom of Blondie aka The Monster, my furry daughter and loyal friend!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I am so sorry for your loss. I also have tears in my eyes as I am reading this. Rest in peace little Harry.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi,

Iam so so sorry for your loss of Harry , it sounds like you guys had such a special bond and for you to be with him at the end will have been a great comfort to you both..... He can now run free from MVD at Rainbow Bridge . I lost my first cavalier Scooby to MVD last year so I know exactly how you feel.

Hugs
    Sharon

Post Thanks / Like

So very sorry you lost Harry
    ---Aileen
    cavaliers at the bridge Mattie and Rocky & Sam & Jake
    Better to light a candle for one lost dog than to curse the darkness of man's indifference. Saving just one dog won't change the world but it surely will change the world for that one dog.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry for your loss! He sounds like he was such a wonderful little man! He had a fantastic life and knew how much he was loved.

Scamper free little Harry!
    Slave to Howard Moon