• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Great website for heart and MVD

Dr. Hines' article on heart failure is quite accurate and thorough. One test I apply to such articles is what they say about taurine. Rarely does an article get taurine right. Dr. Hines' article gets it right.

One thing that concerns me is that he offers personal consultations for a fee. He acknowledges in his "Terms of Use" that under Texas law he cannot give specific advice directly to the owners about dogs he does not examine. So, all he can provide for his fee is "information and advice applicable to all pets with a medical problem similar to your pet's problem". So, I'm not sure what an owner gets for her $58.00 other than what he already has provided on his website.

Back