• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Going to my first Cavalier Show-questions

MomObvious

Hello Everyone,
As some of you may know I do not own a cavalier. I have been looking for a breeder out there who actually follows both SM and MVD protocols, I understand this is an UP HILL battle for me and I may never find this breeder but my search continues...

Anyway in the mean time I have volunteered to work with 2 big rescue groups of CKCS. Well I was informed that there is a pretty good sized Cavalier show going on next weekend like 20 mins from my house. I really want to go I have been to other dog shows before but never a Cavalier Show. So I'm looking for any advice need to know about attending the show. I would LOVE to be able to meet some owners and their dogs but I don't want to be rude. I'm pretty outgoing and have no trouble chatting with people. One rescue group is going to have a table set up during the show and my state rep is going to be there so I can meet her in person. Anyway, I'm a little nervous I don't wanna end up being the crazy cavalier dog show freak.:fool: Any tips???????

Thanks,
Melissa

Back