Thread: Crufts Haul!

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crufts Haul!

Lets not all pretend we were good! This isn't even all of mine - just what I had to hand to take a picture of! Lots of food (though we hadn't tried Fish4Dogs before, it was only 3 a bag and Izzie + George love it!), dog beds, treats and toys, not to mention some things from CavalierMatters stall as you can see

Anyone else have photos? Going to make a big post about Crufts at http://notsocavalier.blogspot.com/ too no doubt with all of my photos - took way too many!

Mum to Izzie and George

Post Thanks / Like

Cant photograph my haul, most of it is on order and being delivered! And I said I didnt need anything much for the dogs.

Mine are on Fish4dogs and love it - I got a code for show offer on the big bags, so just need to put the order in.

Post Thanks / Like

I bought this Canvas as it looks so much like my Ebony. Also bought a new Harness for Ebony next door to the Cavalier Matters Stand. Bought a beautiful Cavalier Charm Necklace from the Cavalier Matters Stand. Some Fish4 Dogs treats, a target stick, 3 bags of Farm Food rawhide and 3 bags of Farm Food Rabbit Ears, I think thats it ??

Sabby
    Rosie-06/06 - Ebony-01/07 Harley-08/08
    " My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dogs eyes "