• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Crufts Haul!

Autaven

Lets not all pretend we were good! This isn't even all of mine - just what I had to hand to take a picture of! Lots of food (though we hadn't tried Fish4Dogs before, it was only £3 a bag and Izzie + George love it!), dog beds, treats and toys, not to mention some things from CavalierMatters stall as you can see :)

Anyone else have photos? Going to make a big post about Crufts at http://notsocavalier.blogspot.com/ too no doubt with all of my photos - took way too many!

Cant photograph my haul, most of it is on order and being delivered! :eek: And I said I didnt need anything much for the dogs.

Mine are on Fish4dogs and love it - I got a code for show offer on the big bags, so just need to put the order in.

I bought this Canvas as it looks so much like my Ebony. Also bought a new Harness for Ebony next door to the Cavalier Matters Stand. Bought a beautiful Cavalier Charm Necklace from the Cavalier Matters Stand. Some Fish4 Dogs treats, a target stick, 3 bags of Farm Food rawhide and 3 bags of Farm Food Rabbit Ears, I think thats it ??

001-2.jpg

Back