• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Puppies! Help me caption this picture!

crossram

Puppiesonwalk2cropped.jpg

These are our new pups. They are 12 and 14 weeks old. Rowdy is on the left and Teddy is on the right.

We took this picture on their first walk last weekend. Clearly, Teddy is whispering something to Rowdy. :D Can you help me create a funny caption for this picture?

Oh my goodness!!!! They are so cute. They look like little twins!!!

I think Teddy is whispering to Rowdy, "It is ridiculous how incredibly adorable we are!"

Or: "when she calls your name pretend to not hear her! She will be so happy when you decide to come back"
They are both adorable, congratulations.

First thing that came to my mind -- "Kiss me quick before you go!"

But I love the pretend not to hear post! :)

Thanks to each of you for your cute captions, your kind words, and your warm wishes. These two love each other, so the "Kiss me quick before you go" seems very appropriate. "When she calls your name pretend to not hear her! She will be so happy when you decide to come back" is very clever, especially if you knew Rowdy. He earned his name the first day we brought him home (and every day since). Teddy is more laid back and cuddly and so pretty.

These two actually came from two different breeders in the Dallas, TX area. Both are show breeders with excellent reputations and have beautiful dogs. We are so happy to have found these guys!

Teddy; don't forget what I told you about the head tilt. Humans think it is super cute. Guaranteed a biscuit!

They are beautiful.
Good job you don't live near me, I might have to steal them!! ;)

They are wonderful, no doubt about it!
Caption suggestion: "If you divert her attention, I will steal the treats."

"I can't believe you wore red too! I thought we agreed I'd wear the red top :-("

Awesome! I think this one is the best yet. Thanks Hippo.

Rowdy and Teddy are now 17 and 19 weeks old and are doing great. They have recently been joined by a third blemheim "brother" named Elijah. I will be posting more pics when I get a chance.

Back