• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

cavalier matters at crufts?

loopylucy

omg i fell in love haha went back about 3 times haha did anyone else go? what did you buy? i had two luggage tags (one with a tri on for me and a blen for my mom for mothers day haha) some tri stickers, a pink sm wristband, a blen notebook and then had a drawing done of my alfy boy with a lady that was at the stall. i love the site and the moment i have more money i will be joining haha

They have SM awareness wristbands? When Ella died a friend gave me a white one and I wore it forever but it must have fallen off. Time to place an order.

I only wish I could go on a shopping spree at the Cavalier Matters stall! I have bought a lot at their online shop though, I adore everything I have purchased!!

Back