Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beanie's MVD

Post Thanks / Like

Pamela - it is not fair that Isabelle got hit with both SM and MVD. I understand a dog getting one, but certainly not both. I'm so sorry. Hopefully her MVD meds will settle her down soon.

And how did Beanie's last visit go?
    Bev
    Oliver (blenheim, born 3/2001), Riley (black & tan, born 8/2002,), Madison (ruby, born 9/2003), and Oz (tri-color, born 7/2007)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yes, Thank you, it was hard two in a half years when she got SM. But now MVD, it has been difficult. I can say that the SM was a walk in the park, she has done well with that. But this MVD is a whole different change of living for her. She is such a special girl, I love her so much. I will try my best to help her be as comfortable as possible, and enjoy her for as long as the good Lord allows. Thank you so much for you're caring heart, it helps to know people care and give their support.

Blessings,
    Pamela

Post Thanks / Like

Pamela- so sorry to hear about Isabelle. It really is the worst disease to have to watch your beloved dog go through. Beanie sometimes has elevated breathing with no other symptoms and my cardiologist said it can happen some times when they are stressed or have anxiety, usually not even related to the MVD. The medicine mix is such a challenge but I plan on playing the game until I don't think Beanie is up for it anymore. I only got Beanie 4 years ago when she was 8 years old as a rescue from a "breeder" (term used loosely) so I have to take solace in the fact that the past 4 years have been wonderful for her, she got out of that bad environment she was raised in and has only known love since she has been with me. I work from home so she is very rarely alone and is at my heels at all times. I will be keeping Isabelle in my thoughts and prayers.

Beanie goes down to A&M to see the cardiologist on May 8. Hoping for a good report that the medications are working

Post Thanks / Like

Thinking of Isabelle and Beanie x
    Gus(blenhiem) Pippin(tri) DJ(ruby)