• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Where in the US Do You Buy Lyrica?

Holly

I am considering switching Scarlett over to Lyrica as it is taking more and more Gabapentin to control her pain. I was very surprised today when I priced a month's supply at Walgreen's (with the Rx Savings Club) and it was $189/month. That is very expensive- I knew it would be expensive but I wasn't expecting that much. I will do it if I have to and it helps her, but has anyone found it for less recently?

Also, when you switched from Gabapentin, did you switch gradually or cold-tyrkey? My vet said I could switch cold-turkey but I don't want her to have pain while the new meds take effect.

I'm sorry that you are having problems controlling Scarlett's pain. I do hate all the health issues our wonderful little cavaliers are subject. All we can do is our best.

I have information about getting Lyrica cheaper, but I don't know if I can post it here. I have sent you a PM with the information.

My vet and 2 other people recommended Diamondback Pharmacy to me this morning. I called for a quote and for 60, 25 mg Pregabalin it will be $27.00!!!! My vet is calling in a prescription. Other people may want to try this place for pet meds. Here is the contact info:

Diamondback Pharmacy
1-866-646-2223 (toll free)
www.diamondbackdrugs.com

Back