Thread: Alert tag - all SM dogs should be wearing this

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Alert tag - all SM dogs should be wearing this

This medical alert tag could help your SM dog avoid unnecessary suffering should you be separated at any time.

The tag comes with a small flat spring ring to attach to a buckle on the collar.

One side of the tag reads "Please don't touch my neck/head" and the other "I've got SM I require medical attention".

http://cavalier-gift-shop.org/sm-cav.../prod_296.html
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

I Love them! Such a great idea! I'll be ordering them once I get some extra cash! I wish I could get time because I want to make a vest for the cavaliers so people know not to just walk up and start grabbing. Everyone here see's a Cavalier and instantly thinks they can just start petting with great enthusiasm!
    Flash Blitz Holly

Post Thanks / Like

Are there are any places in the US that these types of tags can be purchased? Id love one for Emma

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

No they were made especially for Cavalier Matters. They do ship internationally so you can order from the shop.

Post Thanks / Like

hi,the sm tag is a great idea, although ruby has recently been scanned, with psom both ears, and moderate sm, at this moment in time is not displaying any symptoms symptons, do you think i should still get one? karen

Post Thanks / Like

hi nicki,well i managed to get to the site cavalier matters, i am a bit of a novice when it comes to laptops and technology, but i am improving, especially now since i,ve become a member of the family, lol, i did ask in my previous post whether ruby needed to wear one, she has recently been mri scanned, and has psom both ears but also has sm, moderate, at this present is not displaying any major sympyons or pain, but hey ho, i,am all for a bit of retail therapy, she has sm, its all for a good cause so purchased alert tag and pink awareness band, what a lovely site, roll on christmas thank you karen from kent

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, I posted all the alert tags tags today so hopefully you will have them in the morning, thank you for ordering. There are quite a lot of new things going onto the shop over the next week or so.
    We appreciate your support.

Thank you.
    Tania and The Three Cavaliers!
    Dotty!- A Sweet Little Tri
    Molly - Pretty Tri Dougall - Gorgeous Blenheim

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi Karen sorry I didn't see this, I'm not always on the board every day

I think it is important that all affected dogs wear these tags, in the event that they do go missing and someone finds them, hopefully that will prompt them to take urgent action to reunite your dog with you. Also make people more reluctant to keep them [if they sadly had that intention] if they suspect they may face vet bills.

It could also prevent your dog from suffering if they are too rough with them.

Thank you for ordering