• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi

Jenny Gough

My name is Jenny and I live in Cheshire and have two Blenheims both diagnosed with SM - one very advanced and the other not actually showing any symptoms yet. I found out about this site through Cavalier Companions. I am looking forwards to chatting to everyone about our little 'babies' :)

My name is Jenny and I live in Cheshire and have two Blenheims both diagnosed with SM - one very advanced and the other not actually showing any symptoms yet. I found out about this site through Cavalier Companions. I am looking forwards to chatting to everyone about our little 'babies' :)

Hello Jenny,

icon_welcome Nice to see you have made your way here.

There is a lot of people from many different countries on this forum. Many of us have SM affected cavaliers so we are able to advise & support each other.

You will find quite a few people you know from the Companion Club facebook page

Hello Jenny

We have four young madams one of each colour and Daisy has SM and Rosie has CM and Poppy and Lily are OK and we all live in Cheshire .

Hey! b*n*n*

Back