Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Lolas new sleeping postion!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Belfast, N.Ireland
    Posts
    85
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Lolas new sleeping postion!

    Thought i'd post this funny picture for you guys! Lolas new favourtie thing to do is that anytime I sit down on the floor she potters over and sits ontop of me like this and dozes off! Bless! It all started out when I sat down to tie my laces and she decided to sit on me so I couldnt leave, and now its become a regular occurence! Too cute!

    Last edited by Nicki; 26th March 2012 at 09:43 PM. Reason: to correct photo positioning

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    237
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Lola is adorable!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Fairview Heights, IL
    Posts
    469
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    aww how sweet! i used to lay on my stomach on the floor and read a good book. Chloe would always come lay on my legs and use my butt as a pillow. lol oh how i miss her...
    Kristy & Chuck Married since May 15, 2004!
    Proud Parents to Cassie 13, Kailey 12, C.J. 8, Kristopher 7
    Carly (Blenheim) Born 11/22/12! R.I.P. Chloe (Blenheim) 4/24/08~3/9/2009!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Belfast, N.Ireland
    Posts
    85
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    aww how sweet! i used to lay on my stomach on the floor and read a good book. Chloe would always come lay on my legs and use my butt as a pillow. lol oh how i miss her...
    I think cavies see us as human pillows, lola also sleeps with her head in my cleavage haha! I fear she'll suffocate!
    Aww bless little chloe! Do you have any others or are you thinking of getting another?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    kildare, éire
    Posts
    139
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    oh, thats so cute! my daisy sits like that on me all the time with the other two tucked in on either side!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee, USA
    Posts
    900
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Before I read the post and first saw the photo, I thought your pink socks were on Lola's legs, sticking straight out behind her. LOL Sophie thinks we are her human pillows, too. Must be a CKCS thing.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Belfast, N.Ireland
    Posts
    85
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waldor View Post
    Before I read the post and first saw the photo, I thought your pink socks were on Lola's legs, sticking straight out behind her. LOL Sophie thinks we are her human pillows, too. Must be a CKCS thing.
    Hahaha! Lola does have massive feet(paws) but not quite that big!! I really think it is a CKCS thing, anywere I sit, shes ontop of me in minutes! So cute!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Fairview Heights, IL
    Posts
    469
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NurseSophie89 View Post
    I think cavies see us as human pillows, lola also sleeps with her head in my cleavage haha! I fear she'll suffocate!
    Aww bless little chloe! Do you have any others or are you thinking of getting another?
    I haven't been able to emotionally get another Cavalier yet. I am currently on the waiting list for next Feb/March/April 2013 time frame with my breeder. Very excited!
    Kristy & Chuck Married since May 15, 2004!
    Proud Parents to Cassie 13, Kailey 12, C.J. 8, Kristopher 7
    Carly (Blenheim) Born 11/22/12! R.I.P. Chloe (Blenheim) 4/24/08~3/9/2009!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Belfast, N.Ireland
    Posts
    85
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    I haven't been able to emotionally get another Cavalier yet. I am currently on the waiting list for next Feb/March/April 2013 time frame with my breeder. Very excited!
    I completley understand, Not until you feel ready. Thats fab, not too long to wait, the time will fly in I am sure!!x

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •