• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sasha loves Yoghurt

Bellybob

IMG_1005.png
[/IMG]
07017cf9.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_1003.png
[/IMG]

So cute! Sophie loves yogurt and and also gets that little beard of yogurt on her chin.

She is SO CUTE! I will share my yogert with her anyday. Questions tho is she considered a Ruby? I have seen some with very little white on them (personally I think its cute) but I was wondering.

As far as i know she's classed Ruby but i always wanted a ruby with white, she has white on face chest bottom of feet and tip of tail , soooooo cute x

Hi

She is a beauty ,my girl have a teaspoon of Goat yogurt every night as a probiotic so Sasha is wellcome to line up with them.

That is so cute!!! If I ever own a ruby I would want one with touches of white cause I think its super cute. Personally I don't care for the look of black and tans or whole rudys but with a little white in teh right spots.....perfect.

She is absolutley gorgeous! I love her white bits!!! Lola also gets that little beard when she eats yogurt or on the rare occasion ice cream! (Bad mummy!)

Sasha is adorable. My ruby Molly has also got a white tipped tail, just a few hairs, and a white chest. She is also considered a "full" ruby, and we have been told that we could have put her on shows, if we wanted to. I think their little colour markings just make them cuter.

Oooooo Sasha is adorable! Love her little white bits. Alfie has only the tiniest white mark on his chin! Love the photo of Sashas feet and little curly tail haha I keep looking at Alfie's curly tip cause it'll disappear one day ! Cute!

Back